Monday, December 27, 2010

I am a wombless wife...

I am a 25 year old wombless wife

After struggling with consistent abdominal pain for over 10 years fighting to keep my womb, I am now a wombless wife.

After dying and being resusitated twice on an operating table I am now a wombless wife.

After being in a coma for over 14 days at the age of 13, and spending countless days in the hospital and various doctor's office, I am now a wombless wife.

After two failed corrective surgeries and a 6 hour hysterectomy, I am now a wombless wife.

I am a wombless wife.


I have a supportive husband, that I have been married to for 3 years, together for 8 years, and I am a wombless wife.

I have a supportive family, including an older sister willing to be my gestational surrogate, I am still a wombless wife.

I am a ready and willing mother...but I am a wombless wife.


No comments:

Post a Comment